Preauthorizations & Billing
Imaging Associates offers one convenient global bill!
As a courtesy to our patients, we bill your insurance company directly and will work with them and your referring physician to obtain preauthorization of services on your behalf. You are responsible for your portion of your bill (for example co-payments, deductibles, services not covered by your health plan) at the time of your visit. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff at the front desk will work with you to establish reasonable payment plans when appropriate. We accept cash, checks, money orders and all major credit and debit cards.
To help the patient registration go quickly, download and print the pre-registration form, fill it out, and bring it with you to your appointment.
We accept all major insurance and are an in-network preferred provider (PPO) for:
- Alaska BCHC
- Anchorage Project Access
- BC Federal Employee Program
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- One-Call Medical
- Providence Health Plans
- TriWest Healthcare Alliance
IA also participates with:
- All Commercial Insurance Carriers
- All Workers’ Compensation (with Open Claim/Coverage Confirmation/Authorization)
- Liability Insurance Carriers (Accepted with Open Claim Coverage)
- A 60% Discount offered to uninsured, self-pay patients, when payment in full is made on the day of your appointment.
- Financial assistance is available for patients in Anchorage and the Mat-Su Valley through Anchorage Project Access (APA) . Please contact APA prior to your visit to determine your eligibility at (907) 743-6600.