We hope you will plan to join us next Tuesday evening at 6:00pm for the Premier Vascular and Vein Open House.
Enjoy an evening of food, wine and an opportunity to meet Dr. Allen Rubin and Dr. Felix Vladimir.
Tour the facility and learn about the exceptional services provided by Alaska’s only vein center with full-time, board-certified vascular surgeons and interventional radiologists.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Premier Vascular and Vein of Alaska offers:
- Alaska’s only vein center with full-time, board-certified vascular surgeons and interventional radiologists
- Vein services include free initial evaluations
- Providers have a 0% post complication rate for vein procedures
- All care under one roof – offices co-located with Imaging Associates
- Next-day appointment availability with seamless vein authorization processing
- The Outpatient Surgical Suite, located in the Mat-Su Valley, is serviced by our board-certified vascular surgeons and interventional radiologists providing the comfort and convenience of an outpatient setting with a 2-3 day procedure access.
- Dr. Rubin is double board-certified in cardiothoracic and vascular surgery and has served 3 tours with the army in Afghanistan and Iraq, in addition to serving Anchorage and the Mat-Su valley for more than 6 years
- Our providers have privileges at ANMC, St. Elias and PAMC
- Personable care with consistent staffing for peace of mind
- Office locations in Anchorage and the Mat-Su Valley with convenient parking