Born and raised in Alaska, an avid hiker, gardener and busy mother, I understand active lifestyles and the need for timely, quality health decisions, made not only for ourselves but our families as well. As Director of Breast Imaging, I take special pride in our comprehensive approach to breast health and assure you:
- Your care has been placed in the hands of the only Breast Imaging Center of Excellence in the Mat-Su Valley and the newest of two in Anchorage; awarded the American College of Radiology’s Gold Standard in Accreditation for the highest level of image quality and safety.
- Your time is valuable and the reason we provide necessary pre-cert authorizations, prompt scheduling, convenient parking, and timely appointments.
- Your procedure will be performed using the most advanced imaging techniques and cutting-edge technology to help make the right diagnosis the first time. Breast services including 3D mammography, breast MRI, breast ultrasound and minimally-invasive breast biopsies can be performed all in one location.
- Your study will be read in-house by a board-certified, breast imaging sub-specialty radiologist like myself, who trained at top residency and fellowship programs, to bring you the very best imaging care.
- Your report and images will be made available to your referring provider within two hours of the procedure and findings can be discussed 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
At Imaging Associates, we take the quality of your imaging and your experience very seriously.
Dr. Heather Tauschek
Want to learn more?
For more details, check out our individual procedure and information pages:
3D Mammography, 3D and Genius are trademarks and/or service marks of Hologic, Inc.