Did you know?
Imaging Associates is proud to be a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence (BICOE)- the newest of only two in Anchorage, and the first and only in the Mat-Su Valley!
The BICOE accreditation process takes 4 to 6 months and must be renewed every 3 years.
Criteria that must be met and maintained for all breast imaging modalities:
- Stringent experience and continuing education requirements
- Audit programs and weekly quality control tests
- Annual system performance evaluations
- Ongoing peer review of exams and assessment of imaging quality
- Unannounced site visits and validation film checks
What does this mean to you?
It means we have sub-specialty radiologists providing breast services including 3d mammography, breast MRI, breast ultrasound and minimally invasive breast biopsies.
It means the newest technology.
It means Imaging Associates has been awarded the American College of Radiology’s Gold Standard in Accreditation and they agree Imaging Associates has the highest level of image quality and safety.